Please note the following information when storing starter batteries:
The following should be taken into account when storing starter batteries:
- Store in a cool and dry place. Do not leave in direct sunlight!
- Keep the battery as fully charged as possible to prevent the formation of lead sulfate crystals. Never leave the battery in a discharged (or semi-discharged) state!
- Regularly monitor batteries in storage and recharge immediately if the quiescent voltage drops to 12.4 V.
When selling Sepahan batteries you should make sure that the first battery delivered is also the first battery sold ("first in, first out").
- Monitor the charge state of the batteries once every quarter. If a battery has a voltage lower than 12.4 V, it must be recharged immediately.
- Always put new batteries behind the old ones and sell the oldest first.
- "First in, first out" storage management requires very little extra time or effort, but prevents customer complaints.
Return to Battery service